Everything you need to know about the Certificate in ESG Investing
Please join CFA UK for a free information webinar on the Certificate in ESG Investing. You will learn about the new version 2 of the ESG syllabus – with the opportunity to ask questions.
Please share this event page with your investment community.
The Certificate in ESG Investing can now be taken globally via remote proctoring with OnVue through Pearson Vue.
Integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into the investment process has become mainstream. Expectations have changed in the face of growing evidence about the positive impact on returns as well as clients requesting portfolios that meet their ESG objectives, make sure that you are equipped with the tools to fully integrate ESG factors into the investment process and to build and refine your strategies.
The Certificate in ESG will:
- Facilitate understanding of this complex and rigorous industry
- Capture and explain current ESG themes and best practice
- Enable practitioners to understand how well this sector compares to its traditional counterparts
- Challenge conventional approaches
- Provides a body of knowledge developed by investment professionals for investment professionals that informs industry practice
- Establish threshold competence in understanding the key principles and characteristics
- Empower practitioners to provide leading analysis and insight on social and economic development to support
It will enable you to better engage with investors, peers and stakeholders on ESG issues and build your own as well as your firm’s credentials.
Event: 12:30 – 13:30
Click here to view our event terms and conditions.